New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I placed an online oeder to Cabela's last friday for a box of Hornday .284 SST Projectiles. Got a call cabela's today stating that they needed my PAL #, and the name on the card, and my birth location.
Never had to this before for projectiles. Any one else had to do this??

·
Registered
565 Posts
Everytime I order ammo on line they ask for it, same as if you were going into the retail store.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did you buy powder, primer caps and casings as well, or just the bullets?
Doesn't matter,you don't need a PAL to buy ANY reloading components.Probly either it's store policy or a call center worker that don't know what they're talking about
.....but it's NOT required by law.I'd call Cabela's and file a complaint with mgmt. if it were me or at least straighten the idiots out on CDN gun laws.

·
Registered
317 Posts
No ive ordered projectiles there in the past and never had to give a pal #. Havent ordered there in a while maybe its a new store policy or something.

·
Registered
86 Posts
No ive ordered projectiles there in the past and never had to give a pal #. Havent ordered there in a while maybe its a new store policy or something.
If it is indeed a new store policy and not just a mistake by some call center clown that likely wouldn't know a bullet from a basketball,I'd be sure to let Cabela's management know that I'll be taking my bizness elsewhere and encouraging the rest of my anti-registry friends to do the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts