New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what me and my hunting partners did today.we took 300lbs of coyote bait out.my hunting partners range in age of 12,11 and 7.now we just have to wait for the dogs to show up.i just wish that n.b would lower the hunting age so my girls could do the shooting and i would do the vidoeing.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That should get their attention.

Let us know how you do.

I need to switch to hunting them - with all the snow falls I can't keep snares from getting buried.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great job predator! Including the young'uns is the future of our sport and you should be commended for bringing the gals along! I agree 100%, it's time that NB does something progressive and lower the legal hunting age. Make all these foolish hoops we jump through to own firearms worth the hassle!

Keep up the great work and I hope you nail some dogs!!
hunting is a family afair in our house.my wife shot a ten point bull moose last fall. when we bird hunt we do it as family.my girls also like bear hunting and replenishing the baits.only thing they do not like is deer hunting.to cold and they have to sit still to long.butt with age i am hopeing that they will take this on also.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Right on, get some pics. Nobody will know you didn't shoot the coyote

1 - 5 of 5 Posts