New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here goes is their anyone who can do some research for me,on the outfitter in n.b. i am suppose to go on a whitail hunt on this fall? I am trying to get some personal info on this outfitter as to quality of hunt,results,the outfitter is taxisriveroutfitters n.b. ca.I would greatly appreciate it spike. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Not to be a downer or nuthen, but, I personally wouldnt pay for a deer hunt in nb, Our deer herd is at a very low number, and our harvest rate is really really low as well. I think last year was under 5000 deer taken and thats with around 60000 liscense. Nuthen agaisnt the outfitter at all as I dont no or have never herd of them, they may actually have a decent harvest rate im not sure, but just nb as a deer hunting destination, wouldnt be on my list.

Sorry if I offened anyone on the site who may be and outfitter but I dont thin you could disagree with me.

·
Banned
348 Posts
Not to be a downer or nuthen, but, I personally wouldnt pay for a deer hunt in nb, Our deer herd is at a very low number, and our harvest rate is really really low as well. I think last year was under 5000 deer taken and thats with around 60000 liscense. Nuthen agaisnt the outfitter at all as I dont no or have never herd of them, they may actually have a decent harvest rate im not sure, but just nb as a deer hunting destination, wouldnt be on my list.

Sorry if I offened anyone on the site who may be and outfitter but I dont thin you could disagree with me.
x 1,000

Save your money Spike. Our herd numbers where low last year and likely won't be better this year. This outfitter is located in hte central part of the province, where the deer numbers a low. If you call the local Irving store that registers deer, they will comfirm that last years numbers where low.

You are better off bear hunting (90-100% success rates in NB)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts