New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked at their site and they have some very good prices on bulk powders, primers and bullets. They are located in Ontario. Just wondering if anyone on here has ordered from them in the past, and how expensive the shipping is, and how they are to deal with.

The site says free shipping on orders over 21 lbs of powder, and only pay the hazmat fee.
Thanks.

Tried to post a link but couldent.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just looked at their site and they have some very good prices on bulk powders, primers and bullets. They are located in Ontario. Just wondering if anyone on here has ordered from them in the past, and how expensive the shipping is, and how they are to deal with.

The site says free shipping on orders over 21 lbs of powder, and only pay the hazmat fee.
Thanks.

Tried to post a link but couldent.
A friend of has dealt with them for awhile now and he says they are great to deal with

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have dealt with them several times. Been to their place once (The old place).

I am going to order some powder from them probably next week. Takes several shooters to make up enough for the 21 pounds.

They are good to deal with.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='Organic Farmer' date='26 January 2011 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1296094962' post='16573']

I am going to order some powder from them probably next week. Takes several shooters to make up enough for the 21 pounds.

Interested in pooling resources to get the free shipping deal?
I would be willing to buy 1/3 or 2/3 (7-14lbs) of the order.

·
Registered
83 Posts

Interested in pooling resources to get the free shipping deal?
I would be willing to buy 1/3 or 2/3 (7-14lbs) of the order.
Sure I got 2 other guys who want to share a shipment. We can always order more than the 21 pounds . Always need powder. Never enough powder. LOL

·
Registered
456 Posts
I take it you found some brass for that .250

1 - 9 of 9 Posts