New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like I said I won a free Turkey hunt in central Kansas, The hunt will be for april 8,9,10, Hunt is for two people. Everything except the flight is included, This is an ARCHERY only hunt. Im pretty sure my father is coming with me but its more like 50 percent sure. Im putting this on here in case my father does not come and I will no if he is coming for sure or not in the next day or two. But if not im looking for someone to come with me on a free hunt, except the plane ticket. So if your interested and let me know, and Ill pick somone here in the next few days if my dad doesnt come.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I'll also tell ya what else to do.........on the third day of the hunt, just distract your guide...and go hide out in the woods..until October!...And then head on back to the lodge for a deer hunt!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey congrats on the big win, just imagine if we had our own turkey season right here in NB. 8,9,10 April works out perfect you can still make the NWTF Saint John Banquet on 02 April, Ha Ha. We had a Maine Turkey hunt auctioned off last year and we will have another one this year.

Bill G.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys

Actually archery nut it works out awsome for me as I was planning on a Deer hunt down in that area for 2012, Hopefully this all goes well and I can book the deer hunt with the same guy.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im flying sorry aint sittin in a car for 30 hours, If your interested in flying and my dad wont come, your more then welcome to join me.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok man your in im looking for a few people to go with, Hopefully this hunt goes well and I will have some details, about a whitetail hunt.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya the ole man is coming with me for sure now.
I cant frign wait should be a blast never been after turkeys before so I dunno what to expect really

1 - 20 of 27 Posts