New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
I heard you were injured Oromoctolad - but no worries - you can use my crossbow. I figured you'd have a hard time drawing back with that injury!

I don't have any time at all to get out hunting this Fall - so please take me off the list and Oromoctolad should be good to go with the crossbow...a couple tips and some practice - He'll be good to go!

I also have a pop up ground blind for you to use as I imagine it must be tough to climb up to your stand as well.
Let me know when we can meet up and I can get you set up!

Happy hunting! :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
I heard you were injured Oromoctolad - but no worries - you can use my crossbow. I figured you'd have a hard time drawing back with that injury!

I don't have any time at all to get out hunting this Fall - so please take me off the list and Oromoctolad should be good to go with the crossbow...a couple tips and some practice - He'll be good to go!

I also have a pop up ground blind for you to use as I imagine it must be tough to climb up to your stand as well.
Let me know when we can meet up and I can get you set up!

Happy hunting! :D
Keep your lame X-gun bolt hurler. Im good.

I'll think you next week while Im salmon fishing in a 1/2 empty private waters camp up river....always a shame when beds are empty. Man, if i could just find someone who could go on short notice...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just to be clear....I fully support disabled hunters being allowed to use crossboltbowguns during archery season.....I mean after all,contrary to popular consensus,I'm not a completely opinionated elitist ahole exclusionary pryck. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
LOL --

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Can I get in this year or is it closed? I haven't been on stand yet and haven't shot one yet :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
there room for 1 more person 2 even out the teams if any one wants it then contest closed to all entrees

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Put me in. if theres a spot..

thks

21 - 36 of 36 Posts