New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear about Mr FOILES being charged with poaching? I just caught a bit of the article the other day. Aparently he had some Under Cover Federal Agents hunting on his farm and he was encouraging them shoot well after their limits and tp shoot birds that had # limits on them. He was also caught feeding bread to local geese from his truck and then targeting the one's with bands on them.

I have a fair bit of Foiles gear and most of his DVD's.. I can honestly say for myself that I will never support or purchase anything with his name on it ever again.....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Read about it. He was shooting the geese from his truck at a local park with a pellet gun or something just to get the bands. Pretty bad
Won't be supporting him with any purchases in the future!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Lol I dunno about most of them guys anyways As far as im concerned building fields strickly to kill duck in is baiting in my mind, Im sure them boys would have a hell of a time limiting out in our neck of the woods everyday. I dont support any of them anymore, All my calls are now custome made from a guy who is not a celebrity

·
Registered
264 Posts
Im sure them boys would have a hell of a time limiting out in our neck of the woods everyday.
I agree, to many regular joe blow hunters from around here don't give themselves enough credit, the guy's we watch on tv & dvd's are hunting at outfits that have saved feilds & waters with a bazillion geese in them for months & they go & hunt it for the first time ever, I mean come on, any ****** in the country could tear them up in a place like that.

It's the same thing with deer hunting, if I had a private un-touched deer farm in Iowa I'm sure I wouldn't be long filling the wall with mounts.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I agree, to many regular joe blow hunters from around here don't give themselves enough credit, the guy's we watch on tv & dvd's are hunting at outfits that have saved feilds & waters with a bazillion geese in them for months & they go & hunt it for the first time ever, I mean come on, any ****** in the country could tear them up in a place like that.

It's the same thing with deer hunting, if I had a private un-touched deer farm in Iowa I'm sure I wouldn't be long filling the wall with mounts.
Exactly, and if it were as easy as seen on tv it would kind of take the fun out of it anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts