New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I am offering hand sharpening for knives and scissors. Your cutting utensil will receive a perfect edge that will stay sharp longer. I am located in the Moncton area.

Price list below:
ITEM / BLADE LENGTH
KNIVES UP TO 4" $4.00
KNIVES BETWEEN 4" AND 8" $5.00
HUNTING KNIVES UP TO 6" $5.00
SCISSORS UP TO 4" BLADES $5.00
MEDIUM SCISSORS TO 8" BLADES $6.00

Prices above are for minor sharpening. If major sharpening is required please add $2.00 to the price.

Minor sharpening means knives in good condition with no chips. Major sharpening includes if you want the bevel angle changed, very dull knives, knives with small chips or small broken points.

I do not repair damaged knives or handles. I do not sharpen serrated knives, hair shears or thinners. I reserve the right to refuse work for any reason.

Knives will be shaving sharp when complete. I recommend extreme caution when using any knife, and will not be held responsible if someone is injured with a knife that I have sharpened.

Call 851-5376 and ask for Richard or send me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
614 Posts
I don't know this guy from Adam, so my opinion is unbiased.
I used his service a couple of weeks ago for my hunting knives and kitchen knives (some of which are cheap crap; the worst to try to sharpen) and found he did a good job at a fair price in a timely manner.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wish you were in freddy beach.
Hey, if you're interested in trying it, you could always send a knife as a test in one of those small Canada Post bubble wrap envelopes. (just wrap the blade in some paper for safety) I can sharpen it up and sent it back. PM me if you are interested and I will send my mailing address. Even with shipping you getting a superb edge for less than $10.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts