New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got some baits out again with the hopes of seeing some deer. I have noticed some around my area this year and makes me wonder if they aren't migrating there. It has been years since I have seen this activity.I drove by one field this year and saw 5,saw 2 bucks in another, and almost smashed my truck avoiding a doe not far from my camp. I am a little more optimistic this year and after checking my trail camera after 2 days I got a spike coming...and a bear which I still have a tag for and will probably get it after moose season...lolSUNP0007_zpst1jk2t7l.jpg[/URL[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/gonehunting2/media/SUNP0003_zpskyr62yzd.jpg.html]SUNP0003_zpskyr62yzd.jpg

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
well guys...looks like a good start

nice to see some bucks this early

this is the first year i havent been ready for the season

just dont seem to be into it yet.....

but once i get out this weekend and get set up that will change

i will admit...i have been busy with my camp too.....renos.....240 ft drain pipe....extended the yard all around the camp by 60 ft....planting grass seed...wood for the sled season...

hasnt looked good around my area....seen some small doe's but very few

good luck guys....

·
Registered
58 Posts
He is nice but looks young. i might let him walk, pending others in the area..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definitely a nice deer...I got this guy coming he's no 10 but hopefully walks in for me, super excited , 28 years with no deer so hopefully I can get the monkey off my back this year...lol..PICT0228_zpse4tx6xve.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
If i were you .. Id pass on that fella...
(where was PIC taken again? :) ;) )

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
LOL.. Everybody knows there are no deer in the woods... :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
lol....good answer

hope all is well bear357

long time!
Things are well Dale. I have been chasing that buck for three, for the last 2 years he would disappear at the start of rifle season and I would maybe get 1 or 2 pics of him during the season. This year I set up early to try and take him with the bow, someone help themselves to my blind, chair and camera the week before the season started (I'M chasing down a few leads) and to make matter worse they started cutting where he was hanging out, the picture I posted is the last pics I have of him, haven't seen him in in over 2 weeks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts