New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Things are well Dale. I have been chasing that buck for three, for the last 2 years he would disappear at the start of rifle season and I would maybe get 1 or 2 pics of him during the season. This year I set up early to try and take him with the bow, someone help themselves to my blind, chair and camera the week before the season started (I'M chasing down a few leads) and to make matter worse they started cutting where he was hanging out, the picture I posted is the last pics I have of him, haven't seen him in in over 2 weeks.
no way....i really dont get ppl

i hope you find the person....i am sure you are much better than the rest of us....with your "experience" lol

good luck finding him

and nothing worse than trying for a deer that you been watching for awhile and someone ruins it for you

as far as the cutting....i had the same thing last year....and now this year....NB power decides they want to put a new power line thru my land...

so we will see!

glad things are well other than that!

·
Registered
867 Posts
On the bright side,cutting isn't neccesarily a bad thing,could be deer coming in regular/hangn around to munch on the tops?
Beauty buck btw...good luck tagn'em!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Things are looking pretty good, have pics of 12 bucks on two stand, how do you post pics on here now?? Mostly just yearlings, two 2yr olds and one "wow" buck.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts