New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for either pump or a semi shotgun, i got an oldie and i don't want it to break on me. Not looking for anything fancy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looking for either pump or a semi shotgun, i got an oldie and i don't want it to break on me. Not looking for anything fancy.
I have a 12 guage Browning Pump BPS, Camo with dura touch coating, awesome gun, only used one day, boought new from Gun Dealer in MacAdam for $799 plus tax, willing to let it go for $650, this is an awesome gun, let me know your e-mail, I can send pics, thanks 506-874-4981

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 12 guage Browning Pump BPS, Camo with dura touch coating, awesome gun, only used one day, boought new from Gun Dealer in MacAdam for $799 plus tax, willing to let it go for $650, this is an awesome gun, let me know your e-mail, I can send pics, thanks 506-874-4981
I could also do a partial trade for a bow....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, that one is but it is not the camo dura touch coating! Go to the real Browning website to see what I have! Plus by the time you pay shipping and taxes you are no better off, and as I said before, mine is camo and dura touch, rust free coating!

Not a bad price for $650, it is basicly brand new, used only one day...give me a call and I may do a little better! 874-4981

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, that one is but it is not the camo dura touch coating! Go to the real Browning website to see what I have! Plus by the time you pay shipping and taxes you are no better off, and as I said before, mine is camo and dura touch, rust free coating!

Not a bad price for $650, it is basicly brand new, used only one day...give me a call and I may do a little better! 874-4981

·
Registered
229 Posts
You can get a camo Mossberg 500 3 barrel kit for $460 from Cedar Valley Hunting
http://www.cedarvalleyhunting.ca/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=413&category_id=115&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53

or a Remington 870 Express 3 barrel kit from Lebarons for $569.00
http://www.lebaron.ca/pdffiles/web_spec/rem_870expresstrio_web.pdf

Mossberg 500s and 535s are great guns and can be bought new most anywhere for around $300.00.
Remington 11-87 Sportsmans can be had new for $739 again at LeBaron's.

Lots to pick from at decent pricing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm looking at the remington 870 express with the turkey sure shot stock and change the choke to modified instead of extra full

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm looking at the remington 870 express with the turkey sure shot stock and change the choke to modified instead of extra full
That will work.

Personally, I'm not a fan of that particular stock. Boyd's however has a very nice laminated thumbhole stock for the 870.
I'm not sure how well the thumbhole stocks work with wingshooting. You rarely or never see thumb hole stocks at the skeet/trap range.
For deer or turkey they would be great.

·
Registered
283 Posts
New Shotgun, wish I was getting one, hmmm my choice would be the Benelli M2 or Super Black Eagle. But OK lets get back to reality and what we can afford. The Remington 870 Express is bullet proof, I bought one about three years ago and am very pleased with it. I also like the interchangeable choke tubes. It came with Modified and I bought the Skeet and IC choke tubes. I start on opening day with the skeet in for those close shots and then switch er up to IC after that, as I'm told that steel patterns tighter than lead so as result it's best to go one choke tube size larger(opener) than you would for lead. In hind site I should have got the camo gun for only a hundred bucks more but I didn't and since then I bought the camo stocks for it and they sure look sweet, not convinced if it'll help kill any more birds though. The one thing that I would warn you about it the Super Magnum model that shoots 3.5 inch shells, I was advised by many folks at www.duckboats.net that they will jam on you on a regular basis. Then I spoke with a local fellow who had that problem with that same gun, and that was enough to convince me to just stick with the model that shoots 3 inch. So if I was buying another Rem 870 I would stay away from the one that fires 3.5 inch shells.

Bill G.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts