New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
OK LISTEN we have lots of guys on here just starting on starting back up are to stuborn to buy, either muin pse or there a bowtech in the classified, by either one and you will be happy, muins is a great bow not just starter bow but just a great bow, and the guardian well just ask bowtech its an awsome top of the line bow im not sure what the price was on it but if its a decent price dont be affraid to take that one either, Muins pse brute is a very good deal and good price, i would look into it if you dont wanna spend a fortune

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK LISTEN we have lots of guys on here just starting on starting back up are to stuborn to buy, either muin pse or there a bowtech in the classified, by either one and you will be happy, muins is a great bow not just starter bow but just a great bow, and the guardian well just ask bowtech its an awsome top of the line bow im not sure what the price was on it but if its a decent price dont be affraid to take that one either, Muins pse brute is a very good deal and good price, i would look into it if you dont wanna spend a fortune
thanks for the info i`ll take your advice for sure

1 - 3 of 3 Posts