New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner

looking for some bear help

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  4everbowhunt 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm from nova Scotia and I am looking to get a bear and see your spring season is coming to a close. Does anybody have a good spot that they have been baiting that they have already taken their bear and wouldn't mind showing me? I am a bow hunter and this would be my first bear ever. I understand we only have a few more weeks left but I am taking the summer off so I am free ro come out for a few days if anybody wants tl help a 19 year old chap out. Q

#2 ·
I also hear you need a guide in nb. I am on a real tight students budget, but where I'm off all summer if somebody can give me a wicked deal I will offer to come up at any point this summer and do more than the hunts value in free labour (any yard work, prep for season or clean up for season, painting, digging) I am a hard worker and can find a place to stay anywhere in nb. I am just a young hunter on a real tight budget trying to make some memories

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.