New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and gals...
It has quite some time since I lost one of my folding Stainless Steel atv loading ramps during the annual moose hunt. At the time, I advertised in Gleaner and TJ in hopes someone just might have found it. No responses. Yesterday, I came across the mate to it, leaning up against my wood shed so maybe, someone might have the other one doing like wise in their storage shed. I lost it in the Stanley, Napadogan, Juniper Becaguinmac area and I offered a reward to get it back...still applies. I don't know why I held onto the other one since one loading ramp wouldn't be much good for anything but loading a motorbike.
anyhow, if someone did find it...please help me re-unite them... email or give me a call...506-363-2839 Thanks!
Ray

·
Registered
565 Posts
Amazing coincidence...I found 1/2 of a loading ramp on the highway between Wolfville and Kentville about a year ago. I have advertised on Kijiji in an attempt to get it to its rightful owner but no response. If its the match to yours you can have it...send me a pic.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amazing coincidence...I found 1/2 of a loading ramp on the highway between Wolfville and Kentville about a year ago. I have advertised on Kijiji in an attempt to get it to its rightful owner but no response. If its the match to yours you can have it...send me a pic.
Appreciate it, DaveyN...will let you know how this turns out.
Ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts