New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I dunno.....sounds a little "off" to me. Seems strange that two guys caught in a burglar act would shoot the owner and risk even further charges. Especially if he lived to identify them. Not trying to make accusations ...but just sounds odd. They must be really dumb to not realize how much jail time using a gun in a crime is going to add to their sentence. Maybe they panicked? Or perhaps a cover up story for an "accidental" shooting?..Oh.Oh.there I go again with the accusations I was trying not to make.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I dunno.....sounds a little "off" to me. Seems strange that two guys caught in a burglar act would shoot the owner and risk even further charges. Especially if he lived to identify them. Not trying to make accusations ...but just sounds odd. They must be really dumb to not realize how much jail time using a gun in a crime is going to add to their sentence. Maybe they panicked? Or perhaps a cover up story for an "accidental" shooting?..Oh.Oh.there I go again with the accusations I was trying not to make.
Funny archerynut I thought of coverup story for accidental shooting when I heard it too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts