New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Which camera is your favortie...in terms of quality, ease of operation, battery life, etc? And, why aren't they all attached to trees right now?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I especially like the Sony S600 cam as the Picture quality and Flash strength are so Good, But the trusty Sony P41 are fast and so reliable . The battery life is not a big issue, When I got cams in the Woods I seldom can stand not checking any longer than every couple of Weeks.The only Commercial camera is on the right a Moultree and Really it also has been a pretty Darn Good Camera.

·
Registered
565 Posts
What is in that room that you want to get a picture of so bad that you set up 14 camera's?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Impressive, but even more impressive is that you can manage them all in the woods. 15 cams means 15 cables, 15 locks, probably 30 SD cards, a million batteries, and time to check them all! I've plateaud at 7 cams haha.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
My problem would be, I don't think I could remember where I setup 15 cameras ...LOL

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hahahaha too funny!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can remember were they all are @ most times. :( I don't usually have all in the woods at once, and you are right Nathan about the Batterys, python locks and Cards. I usally have enought Battery power here to heat the house for a week if I could link them in series . I enjoy building them I guess.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
i dont see any problem either......well..maybe remembering where they all are in the woods! :p :D

I have to agree....had very good luck with my Moultrie....going on 4 years with it!

Probably 10,000 pictures and still used the same batteries for second season now!

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
You guys must be setting close to dwellings or settlements to lock your cams....I run half a doz at all time and never lost one except for an old d30.....mauled by a bear....good riddance haha!!!

·
Vendor
106 Posts
I have one been using it for a few years Batteries last for ever...I really like it no night shots but it can really let you know what is going on in your area during daylight....I usually have mine on a plot along with another regular IR cam...I allways pick up more action on the plotwatcher...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts