New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone tell me a place where i can go just walking for hunting and shooting or with a car i really wont to be closes to dieppe like memramcook because im more into shooting than hunting

·
Registered
56 Posts
So you want to go to a road and walk around and shoot stuff and you are more interested in shooting than actually hunting?!?!?! I am sure everyone will be tripping all over themselves to give you a spot to shoot up!!! LOL

If you want to go shooting, then go to a range or gravel pit. If you want to go hunting, then find a spot to go hunting. You can start here www.geonb.snb.ca.

·
Registered
75 Posts
stop and visit your local dnr office and ask where they commonly give sight in permits for locally ... that might give you some ideas where you can shoot.... that sounds safer than just sending bullets through the woods where somebody might be hunting on the other side of the bushes

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yes you can hunt OFF that road, you can't actually be on the road. As long as you are outside of the distance limits, are not on private property or have permission on private property, as long as you have a hunting license and as long as you have your Firearms license (thats a big one, you do have your PAL right ?) then you can hunt on the Malakoff rd. with dozens of your closest friends.
I wouldn't however, be going out there and setting up a target and just banging away. I think the dnr guys would have been a little more helpful if you were a little more specific on exactly what you wanted to do, they aren't going to give you permission to just go somewhere and shoot/or hunt and maybe both. I'm confident if you ask them where you could go and shoot targets with your rifle they would have provided some information.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got there 2 day .....wathi mean by shooting is like hunting for 1hr than stop a safe place (clear and sure than nobody can be hirt and shoot couple round not a bulk pack) and it was a really nice day i think it gonna be my good little place for around here

·
Registered
565 Posts
Glad you found a place and now that I know thats your spot I'll make sure I leave it completely undisturbed, I'm confident lots of people on this forum will also make sure you have it pretty much to yourself and they won't go anywhere near it.
Good luck....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts