New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
hi guys/gals
i am posting this because this girl that is missing is my sister!

Missing Person :Sabrina Patterson

25 years old, 5'4" and approx. 180lbs.

She has a tatoo on the back of her neck of foot prints and 2 cherubs with the name Damian on it.

Sabrinais a mother of 2 young children 4 yr old and a 1 yr old

Last seen Friday night at Riverveiw mall.

Her car was also missing, but has been located at the Riverview Mall parking lot

Her car is a silver 2001 Honda Accord 4 door,License #GGO-237, with a sun roof and fancy bug deflectors. It has a blue Port Elgin Auto sticker on the back.

it is also posted on facebook if you like to look there!

Freddy prosser is considered a link to this case

Prosser was reported missing on Monday night when he failed to show up for work.

Prosser has not contacted friends or family and he is not answering his cell phone.

He is believed to be driving a charcoil grey, 2004 Chevrolet duramax diesel 4x4 pickup truck with the New Brunswick licence plate COT 348. He may have a hook up for a plow on the front of the truck. Also the tires are an aggressive treat and i think are 31 inch tires!!!!
He also has the #31 on his truck, probably a number from nascar
Prosser is five-feet-10-inches tall, weighs roughly 200 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.

here is a link to pictures of both sabrina and freddy

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2010/11/02/nb-missing-moncton-woman-1049.html

Anyone with information is asked to call Codiac RCMP at 506-857-2400 or the nearest Police department or they can call me or text me or email with any info no matter how important!!!!
right now the area we are thinking is the hillsborough and surrounding area!
any detail could possible help us get my sister back home to her children!
please tell anyone you see in the woods, hunting, 4 wheeling, hiking
if you would like a poster we have some made up and i can email them to you!!!!!

my cell number is 506 651 0793
email me at [email protected]
i get these messages right away and will have the cell on it 24/7
my email also goes straight to this phone!!!
i appreciate any help or call!! no detail is too small
DOESNT MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hoping for the safe return of your sister real soon, Dale.
This is something that a family should ever have to go through.
Try to stay strong. will be thinking of you & your family.

News of this spread through the Hillsborough area very quickly yesterday, with posters being put at all the major business places.

Will mention it to any hunter that I see in the woods as well. You just never know.
Keep us posted, Dale.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
just want to say ty to all for your replies
at a time like this it means alot to know ppl are thinking of you!!!
lets just pray she comes home safe!
will keep you all posted!
greatly appreciated!!!!!
Dale

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hope everyone returns home safely Dale,thoughts are with you and the families involved.
I hope you don't mind but I reposted this on the Nova Scotia site...Click here will reach a few more people that way.

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
What a terrible ordeal for your sister and her loved ones.

Our taughts and prayers go out to you all. May she come back home to her loved ones safe.

Hang in there man.

I will circulate this info.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Dale I will keep my eyes open and pass this info on. Heard about this on the radio this morning
I sure hope they find her safe and sound

keep your faith man we are all hoping the best for your sister

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
once again i want to say ty
yes the more people that know about this the better!
no better way to comb the woods than have it full of hunters!
ppl have been a great help with posting it on other web sites!
as of right now it is on facebook, kijiji,BONB,NSHunting,NBATVForum,NBoffroad,NB jeep club
and many many more!
my family and i truely appreciate all the help!!!!
at times like this you really realize who your friends are and the great support ppl can be!!!!
i truely thank you all right from the heart!!!!!
i read the post as often as i can to let you all know of anything that is happening!
if any of you have any questions please feel free to PM me!
i will try my best to answer!
once again....
ty all!!!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow, all I know about you Dale is what your avatar looks like, but this tiny association has personalized this troubling story for me far past a 30 second story on a radio. I simply can not imagine how I would cope in a similar situation.
I've got the license plate number in my vehicles and will certainly keep an eye out.
I sincerely hope that she is found safe and sound.
Take care man and keep the faith.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Dale, I see the posters up at my work and alot of people are on the lookout for that truck and the faces in the pictures. Keeping you and your family in my prayers

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Prayers for a safe return.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
boys if your out driving around this weekend keep an eye open for anything suspicious. I know alot of guys maybe hitting the back roads with the wet warm weather coming.....just a reminder

maybe we can help get her home, you just never know!!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
guys/gals..
that would be great!
i also will be doing the same this weekend!
driving the back roads of hillsborough looking for camps that arent being used and talking to ppl at the camps just to make them aware of what is going on and what we are looking for! i will have posters with me to hand out...which we have already been doing!I know josh is gonna be at the crossroads today stopping cars and handing these posters out to ANYONE who drives by that way!
also be driving the back roads....along with my brother... he will be taking his 4 wheeler with him
freddy's father is gonna be home tonite
he is flying in from the oil fields in the middle east!
let's hope he will be on the move then!!!!
i know a bunch from the avtforum are gonna be out on their atv's also along with a bunch from the off road club and jeep club!
someone is bound to see something!!!!
anything would be a great help!!!
as i said...nothing is too small to report or worth checking out!
but please be careful...we dont want to push it...or investigate ourselves...if it becomes a crime scene the rcmp do not want it disturbed!
and yes we are hoping for the best!
but we dont want to ruin any chances of bringing her home!!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
My thought's are with you and your family Dale. I will let everyone know in my neck of the woods to kept and eye out.Hang in there brother.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts