New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who will be bow hunting monday morning. Im taking the day off and staying at it all day i have pics of a couple p and y bucks coming in at different times not everyday but everyfew days so im pumped up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just wondering who will be bow hunting monday morning. Im taking the day off and staying at it all day i have pics of a couple p and y bucks coming in at different times not everyday but everyfew days so im pumped up.
I'll be out hoping for the big fellas to show themselves. I have 3 P&Y bucks coming in every few days and by the pattern they have given me they should show Monday. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a great day. Would be a great start as this is my first year bow hunting!

Let me know how you make out!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
will be heading out first thing in the am....
i feel a fever coming on so i am gonna call in sick!
BUCK FEVER!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Just about to go to sleep for the night.. 5 am comes very fast.

Good luck all!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
No morning hunt for me, off to the airport to pickup my brother, wouldn't want to fall asleep in the stand so it'll be an evening hunt for me.

·
Registered
925 Posts
You guys all suck
I'm stuck at work.........Just kidding all. Hope everyone has a great day in the woods. She is crisp. Drop a dandy!

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Man, Work sucks in the fall.............

Well, least ill be home by 4:30, so i'll have a bit of time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm in class at the moment but will be in the stand early this afternoon and waiting it out till primetime!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Was out for a morning hunt. Really great morning to watch the sun rise, but not a single deer around. I did a bit of scouting and it looks like the explanation is that a baiter moved in. (No offence to anyone who baits) It has completely changed all of the deer movement patterns in my main area. I guess I will have to formulate a plan B for my evening sit. Good luck everyone else.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts