New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving by NB Power on Canada st today 10;30 am and across from nb power in field 14 point buck,6 point at 8 does all with in 100 yards of main drag.Cars pulled over looking and he did not care the least.Geez.Need to get him on other side of that huge field?? MMMM

·
Registered
780 Posts
Does he have webbing on his G2's? I lived on murray Ave and hunted a buck between there and NB Power for several years. I have his rack at my camp (drops) and he was a beauty.13 pointer.

·
Registered
627 Posts
A lot of attention has been focussed on the deer in that area. It's only fair to warn people that is private property and is posted as such. Some of the signs have come down but the police have been called on numerous occasions and if you are seen around the complex and office buildings, you will be charged. The field across from ECC, the first building with glass across the front, gets hunted a fair amount. It has a new owner, who purchased it from Neil Farms. As you might guess, since the front of the building is glass, people inside the building can see out and regularly call the police and DNR when they see orange on or near the field. ECC is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The people that work there are a strange bunch, they don't like guns being shot in the direction of their cars or going out, off the property. for a smoke and being afraid of being mistaken for a deer. Strange , silly, city people........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts