New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wondering if there is any interest in a LIL friendly Big Bull Contest.Theres always lots of interest in the deer one and i know alot more moose hunters hunt for meat than bone but theres always alot of good bulls being harvested around the province.I thought a great prize idea would be everyone who joins the contest sends a gift card to the winner by mail to Canadian tire of any hunting store for $10.There could be a prize for heaviest bull, and highest gross score rack.If twenty joined it would be a $100 prize for each winner.The sender would let the winner know his NBHUNTING username in the mailed Prize and we would know if any contest joiners were POR_SPORTS from the winners feedback and didn't end up paying..I'm in if anyone else wants to have a lil fun.Smack talk always welcome..LOL P.S. weights would have to be actual with proof to keep the peace..

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey everyone, just wondering if there is any interest in a LIL friendly Big Bull Contest.Theres always lots of interest in the deer one and i know alot more moose hunters hunt for meat than bone but theres always alot of good bulls being harvested around the province.I thought a great prize idea would be everyone who joins the contest sends a gift card to the winner by mail to Canadian tire of any hunting store for $10.There could be a prize for heaviest bull, and highest gross score rack.If twenty joined it would be a $100 prize for each winner.The sender would let the winner know his NBHUNTING username in the mailed Prize and we would know if any contest joiners were POR_SPORTS from the winners feedback and didn't end up paying..I'm in if anyone else wants to have a lil fun.Smack talk always welcome..LOL P.S. weights would have to be actual with proof to keep the peace..
Well RR since you only have cows on cam (Or so you say, I don't beleive any of that noise!). I'll be glad to get in on this. How about ten bucks off a mount? LOL

·
Registered
699 Posts
Well RR since you only have cows on cam (Or so you say, I don't beleive any of that noise!). I'll be glad to get in on this. How about ten bucks off a mount? LOL
Jump all over that one Kevin...I have a feeling that LoN is going to be a "cowman"!?
If his father has any say in it that is!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LON--I wouldn't lie man? after reviewing the photo i've decided its a pic of a calf and thats all i've seen in that area for tracks too..Calftracks ;-p

·
Registered
255 Posts
Does guiding count RR or does one have to be the shooter? lol...If guiding counts I'm in and if not...still a great idea...
Cheers
Bam

·
Registered
699 Posts
Does guiding count RR or does one have to be the shooter? lol...If guiding counts I'm in and if not...still a great idea...
Cheers
Bam
Guess I fall under the same umbrella as Bam....even though I am hunting with a meat hunter this year!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guiding is fine guys, i'm not planning on shooting this year either.My dad and uncle have the guns.This contest if for your huntin party as long as your involved directly with that party. Sound fair?RR

·
Registered
699 Posts
Guiding is fine guys, i'm not planning on shooting this year either.My dad and uncle have the guns.This contest if for your huntin party as long as your involved directly with that party. Sound fair?RR
Thats fair! We have 6 tags in our camp but I am going hunting with just the one license. LoN will be able to make sure that I am honest.

·
Registered
797 Posts
So we got 8 right?

1.Bull's eye
2,lovemylab
3,Deadeye
4,Bam
5,Bucks&Ducks
6,Limit or Nothing
7,Ridge Runner.
8,Moosebuck
So how will we score these monsters?Winner by weight or antlers??If we are all getting our moose weiged, thats a good way or say we add width and points together!!! or whats your ideas??

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Were easy to get along with Deadeye, your in..
Sounds good LON, if there is no bulls taken we'll go by weight otherwise its points + spread in inch total..
$10 gift certificate sent to the winner by mail from each player to a hunting goods store (Cabelas, Canadian Tire etc), sound good?
Any others, the more the Merrier

1 - 20 of 60 Posts