New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this picture tuesday before season 100 yards from my stand, the second bul was withing 200 yards.

Biggest bull ive ever seen in my life. We had him under 50 yards the first morning but the first gun couldnt get a shot at him, I was in the bog behind him calling and couldnt see it. He ended up walking out on the road where my buddy was sitting in the truck waiting for us, no gun or camera bull was within 60 yards of him broad side. We tagged out that morning on a nice cow, This big guy was shot last day and died withing 40 feet of my stand. Litle heartbreaking but at least I got to see him. Also you can see something that looks like velvet on his rack in this pic, But his right side rack was rotten completly. Almost as if the horn never harded.

I have hundred of bull pics from this year but i cannot find my sd card

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Nice bull

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sorry I wasnt able to get a pic of it, It was just like rubber, almost, and the antler stunk real bad. I couldnt tell ya why but man it was weird

·
Registered
925 Posts
That's a heart breaker. Quite a bull!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya wensday night I watched a nice 16-20 point bull breed a cow withing 50 yards of my trailer. I take 10 days off every moose season, and stay in the woods at a trailer and my father stay in another at two of our potential spots. Its a great time of year. 2 weeks leading up to moose season we had over 200 sightings. Lots where the same but none the less its still exciting Wensday morning we seen 7 cows, all in one choppings from my blind. But thursday morning we never seen anything there we only hunted the first 2 hours there then whent to another spot. We whanted to wait for a bull but when the cow came out our first gun, couldnt get set up fast enough and told me to shot, so I ambliged. He got to put the kill shot in her tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts