New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older moultrie camera that the card reader will not work any more. I was wondering if anybody knows of anyone who may be able to install a new one . the camera will stll keep pics on internal memory and takes great pics otherwise .thks

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey mandy,
i've got an older moultrie cam and i use a card reader that i got at walmart for like $12. i switch cards in the woods and bring back the one with the pics on it. i stick it into the walmart card reader which plugs into my computer, and view them that way. my camera doesn't have a view screen and i used to have to bring it out of the woods to view the pics. now i don't which leaves my camera in the woods twice as long.
i know this is not what you were asking but i thought it may help.
WW

·
Registered
206 Posts
After you put the card in, try switching it to handheld mode, then back to auto. Mine did the same thing a year ago and that seems to work for me everytime since!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the same issues with my Moultrie last year (purchased last Spring),tried using different cards and still wouldnt work. One thing with the model I have as well as some other Moultrie cameras is that you cannot use anything larger 2GB cards. In the end, I contacted Moultrie and they replaced the camera.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts