New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I am new to this site. Thinking about asking Santa to bring me one for Xmas LOL! These are on sale at WalMart for $119 . Does anyone have some good or bad comments on this model? How well does it take pics at night. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
481 Posts
If this is the same camera canadian tire had on sale for $149 I thought the pictures werent that clear. The digital info strip quit the first week. I took it back. There are better out there but for 119 how bad can it be? Here a cpl pics.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Both my father and I bought one earlier this fall, i think that it is a great camera for a beginner or if you would like to add a few more to your collection. Day pics are great as well as the night time pics. Battery life is also good as we had our cameras out for two months and they are still ay 75 % battery life. We like many others dont have a whole lot of money to throw around for a top of the line camera so i think it was a great purchase for the price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi , I am new to this site. Thinking about asking Santa to bring me one for Xmas LOL! These are on sale at WalMart for $119 . Does anyone have some good or bad comments on this model? How well does it take pics at night. Any help would be appreciated.
I bought one of these cameras in fall bear season and thought it worked pretty good, taking good day pics and videos. Night time pics were O.K.

Well, one day I showed up at my bait site, where the camera was pointing, and a bear was eating out of my barrel. When he saw me, he ran right in front of the camera back in the woods. When I looked at the SD card, the bear did not trigger the camera while eating or passing right in front of it. I returned the camera back to Walmart for a full refund.

I have not seen a cheap camera work 100% yet. The camera above would be O.K. for a novice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts