New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, what is everyone's opinions on the Moultrie IR-55 trail cam? I bought one last week to add to my Bushnell 5.0mp (Which I really like).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey, what is everyone's opinions on the Moultrie IR-55 trail cam? I bought one last week to add to my Bushnell 5.0mp (Which I really like).
I personally don't like the moultrie IR-55. I have 2 of them and I've found the trigger speed slow and in heavy woods day time pics are still black and white (they need a ton of light for a color shot). I have since invested my money with the new Stealth Cam "UNIT". I love these cams well worth every cent. I got 4 of them now and have retired the moultries and 2 earlier models of stealth cams "rougue".

·
Registered
169 Posts
I personally don't like the moultrie IR-55. I have 2 of them and I've found the trigger speed slow and in heavy woods day time pics are still black and white (they need a ton of light for a color shot). I have since invested my money with the new Stealth Cam "UNIT". I love these cams well worth every cent. I got 4 of them now and have retired the moultries and 2 earlier models of stealth cams "rougue".
I agree with R H a lot of blurry pic's but for money they will let you know what is there,for good pic's spend a little more and you won't be frustrated about some pic's of well im not sure ,can't quit make it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts