New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My family is looking at moving to NB. My wife is from NB but hasn’t really hunted so I’m looking for advice from you guys and gals.

We are ideally looking to purchase a home with 100+ acres of land for hunting/fishing. We’re also open to buying a home and then also purchasing land somewhere else to build a cabin on.
What areas of the province should I be looking in?

I mainly hunt waterfowl, upland birds, turkey, deer, and moose. For land I would most prioritize areas with birds and deer. I’ve heard drawing a moose tag in NB can be pretty difficult so moose isn’t a must have but if areas have them then it’s a bonus.

I’d welcome any advice. Owning some land has always been a dream of mine. Also if you know of any realtors that specialize in what I’m looking for, please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone,

My family is looking at moving to NB. My wife is from NB but hasn’t really hunted so I’m looking for advice from you guys and gals.

We are ideally looking to purchase a home with 100+ acres of land for hunting/fishing. We’re also open to buying a home and then also purchasing land somewhere else to build a cabin on.
What areas of the province should I be looking in?

I mainly hunt waterfowl, upland birds, turkey, deer, and moose. For land I would most prioritize areas with birds and deer. I’ve heard drawing a moose tag in NB can be pretty difficult so moose isn’t a must have but if areas have them then it’s a bonus.

I’d welcome any advice. Owning some land has always been a dream of mine. Also if you know of any realtors that specialize in what I’m looking for, please let me know.

Thanks!
Lol keep the responses coming in all! I’m overwhelmed;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts