New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Here is the link to my video of the recovery of my 2010 Bow buck. Pretty much sums up the great morning! Thought I would post it seperatly in case some folks don't return to my first thread.

To the "Grinning" Girlscout: Warning: "This video may offend you"...It contains details of baiting deer, and assorted baitpiles".

http://www.youtube.com/user/ConcBL7LukasR?feature=mhum#p/u/12/5DW5U_eo1U8

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats! Nice Buck for sure!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nice Video Also!!!

Yeah, and if that is grinr He's doing a great job sounding/talking like a woman....He should think about that for a moment..LOL

·
Banned
223 Posts
Great video and awesome buck. When you posted those arrows you used earlier in the year I thought they would stand out against the ground for sure!! They actually seemed to really blend in there. Nice little spot you got there. GPS coordinates to follow I would imagine....right?!?!

JOKING!! JOKING!! As I said to a buddy of mine, "them there is fighting words!"

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congrats AN! I seen your truck down in the feild yesterday when I was on my way to pick up my nephew in town. I seen 3 of you dragging on something. The anticipation was getting to me. Nice buck!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Thank you" GS!

I have been fortunate to have taken a few bucks with the bow over the years. All were taken over bait, but I have to say that this years hunt was probably the most exciting,and rewarding. And it was even better that the buck had left the bait, and was just walking around when I took the shot. More like an actual "non baiting" situation. Rather than having his head down at the apple pile. I can hardly wait until I can afford to go on a guided hunt somewhere. Where I can set up a stand, and wait for a biggun to just strole by!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts