New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my camera working and I snaped a few pics of my baby today Its a 2011 pse axe 6 in skullz camo. I really like the looks of it and it shoots awsome, I wasnt sure about the skullz at first but they are starting grow on me, I just ordered some custom wraps with axe written on them and red flames and skulls in the backgroup they should dress up my arrows nicely.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I just love mine too awesome wall easy to draw very fast ,quite and excellent price and service.What more can you really ask for.
A bowtech

It has more rubber on it than metal....I'm trying to think of something nice to say about the bow.....ahhh....ummm, nice rest

Really it is a nice looking set-up...for a PSE....I can't help myself

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
It is a good looking rig and looks like a shooter, I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bowtech said im alowed to use it. I was that close to trading it in

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
"LOL"...I always said that i didn't like the look of the PSE's

......But actually.."that one" doesn't look half bad!
...and they say they aren't "too" slow!
....also I think you owe Bowtech an endorsment fee! "lol" once again!

But seriously I "do" like that camo!...enjoy that "sleek new powerhouse" NBDH!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bowtech said im alowed to use it. I was that close to trading it in
LOLOL

You probably will want to trade it in after Thrusday anyway when Bowtech releases their Flagship bow.

I sure hope it is a good one or I'll be eating a lot of crow

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahha ya she sounds nice but I will not be trading this thing in it shoots like a dream, I would like to try the new bowtech out as well and who knows maybe ill have a second bow this summer lol, actually i know i will have a second just not sure what it is gonna be,

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the positive comments guys, Im telling ya dont be afraid of the speed and bh on these bow they really are great shooting bows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts