New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new set up for my 7600. I had just a 4X fixed Weaver scope on but I've been wanting something for fast target aquisition and ended up getting a leupold deltapoint for my 7600. It's a triangle reticle at 7.5 MOA. I've had it for a month now but still haven't tried it out. It should fit good for my style of hunting.

And no as much as I wish I didn't shoot those bucks on the wall.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Cool,
Love them remington Pumps... mutch better than the autos IMO..

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
How much did that set ya back ol'boy?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She's all ready to rock. I went out one more time to make sure it's shooting good.

First shot I rushed so I was down and to the right. Took my time on shot number 2 and 3 and they are great for height at 50 yards. At 60MOA at 50 yards it doesn't take much adjustment to move it over so I went one mark on the sight and it went over 3.5 inches to the right (which is what it should be). I moved it back and put one more in the northwest group. Next year I'll try to fine tune it even more but it's grouping good so I'll leave it.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Looks great nbbucks! I have a Rem 7600 myself chambered in 30-06. I am also interested (very interested) in how much this setup was? PM me ballpark maybe? I like something to walk the ridges with later in rifle season. Gets too cold to bowhunt then (for me personally, I know I am a wuss), and there is nothing like big woods deer hunting. Be nice to have a setup like that which could give those quick shots when the opportunity presents itself.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice rig! As you can tell by my user name, I am a big fan of the 7600s. Also a big fan of Larry Benoit. Have all the books and all the videos too!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice rig! As you can tell by my user name, I am a big fan of the 7600s. Also a big fan of Larry Benoit. Have all the books and all the videos too!
Gotta love the Benoits. Without that style of hunting there would be a lot less big bucks on my wall. I still have to get their very last video.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts