New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new Hoyt Maxxis 31, has Trophy Taker drop away rest, Fuse stabalizer, Fuse quiver and Truglo sights, and custom grip, also made up some Easton Full Metal Jacket Arrows with luminoks and quick spin fletchings. Its my first Hoyt so we will see how i like it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just bought a new Hoyt Maxxis 31, has Trophy Taker drop away rest, Fuse stabalizer, Fuse quiver and Truglo sights, and custom grip, also made up some Easton Full Metal Jacket Arrows with luminoks and quick spin fletchings. Its my first Hoyt so we will see how i like it.
I have a Alpha max 32 ,i like it well but have only owned one other bow.thats a really short ata,what did you shoot before.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Congratulations on the new bow!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have been changing every 2 years so far, just gonna eventually try them all out, so far i had a Martin, Mathiews, PSE and now the Hoyt. Going to shoot it tonight with all the set up together, so we will see how she is. I don't really have a favorite brand yet, so Hoyt might be it we will see. Still have to try the Bowtech.

Posted some pics of my set up in the member photo gallery.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
You should have tried the bowtech two purchases ago when the 2007 guardians came out, then you wouldn't of had to buy a new bow every two years since!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do they still make them? I would be willing to have 2 bows, i wouldn't tell the woman tho. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts