New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Was just reading some specs on the new Bowtech "Assassin". For anyone here thinking of getting into archery for the first time, this bow looks like a very good deal indeed! With six inches of draw adjustment, an IBO speed rating of 333, no vibration, dead in the hand, quiet, invelvet camo finish, both smooth and fast cam modules available, plus Bowtechs new hardcore limbs. This bow has it all. And at an incredibly low price ($600 US)for the complete bow set-up, (even peep and loop)this is going to be a real big seller in 2011. Check out the extremely informative video on the "Assassin" on the Hunters Friend" web site.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gee...after re-reading my post...I sound just like a Bowtech sales rep!...I think i'll quit my job, and move to Oregon!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hey AN,you ever deal with HuntersFriend?Seem to have good deals there.

SL
Yes..I bought my Tribute from them in 2006. And I ordered another 2007 Tribute from them, for a co-worker I helped get into bowhunting. They really know their stuff. Both bows were complete packages and needed only minor tweaking right out of the case.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes..I bought my Tribute from them in 2006. And I ordered another 2007 Tribute from them, for a co-worker I helped get into bowhunting. They really know their stuff. Both bows were complete packages and needed only minor tweaking right out of the case.
Good to know,some US places won't ship to Canada
.Just waiting to see what their 2011 line will be

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At the time I bought mine they would have shipped it here ok. But I chose to use a broker here in the province, and had HF ship the bow to their pick up point in Maine. The same as a US order. Not sure what the deal is for Canadian orders now. The only problem I encounterd is that my bow ended up at the broker before I recieved the tracking #'s. And the same thing happened with my co-workers bow. It layed at the warehouse in Maine for two months before we found out it had even been shipped. This was all apparently due to an automated system that notifies a customer if his bow has shipped. I was a bit frustated with that point, but they may have corrected it now. They weren't that used to doing it the way I set it up either. Other than that little glitch their bow know-how is second to none!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts