New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
It is my pleasure to officially welcome Bull's Eye as our newest site moderator. He shares a deep appreciation for the great outdoors and rules with an iron fist! (just kidding but time will tell

I think we can all look forward to Bull's Eye's continued valuable contributions as both a member and when required, as a moderator.

Thanks again Bull's Eye.

For more information, you can click on the following link to view his profile:

http://newbrunswickhunting.com/forums/index.php?/user/128-bulls-eye/

-dave

·
Registered
411 Posts
It is my pleasure to officially welcome Bull's Eye as our newest site moderator. He shares a deep appreciation for the great outdoors and rules with an iron fist! (just kidding but time will tell

I think we can all look forward to Bull's Eye's continued valuable contributions as both a member and when required, as a moderator.

Thanks again Bull's Eye.

For more information, you can click on the following link to view his profile:

http://newbrunswickhunting.com/forums/index.php?/user/128-bulls-eye/

-dave
Congrats Bull's Eye!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Thankless job, congrats Bull! Or my condolences! Not sure which is more applicable

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
Easy now fellows, just keep doing what you come on here to do, that is DISCUSS topics of interest related to the great NB outdoors and we'll all be fine

Just lending out a helping hand to keep this great site going. I know it's hard sometimes to keep it civil when you're passionate about a subject or an opinion you may have / agree / disagree with somebody else, but let's be fair to all and expect to be treated equally. Abide by these simple rules (which most of you do anyway) and we'll all be fine

Tks for the encouragement.....and simpathy

·
Registered
925 Posts
Just checked.............he's offline for the moment.......................let's stir the pot!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Bullzeye...
I too want to add my congratulations on your appointment...or promotion! We do have a great site and it is always so interesting to read the differing opinions on whatever issues our wildlife face. Best to you and I hope you are still providing the buffet for white tails up your way! We only have a few more weeks of this "white stuff" and cold weather...or so the ground hog tells us. By the way...an old hunter once ask me if I had ever eaten ground hog. I looked at him in disgust and replied "absoluteely not!". He grinned a little and asked "Don't you like sausage? That's "ground hog!" ...Okay, I guess I love "ground hog!" Ray

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
Tks Ray, but up here a few more weeks should read a few more months!

The deer have moved deeper into the swamp about a mile away from the house and have not come to the feed in 6 days. I'm almost tempted to supplemental feed them in their bedding area, but I don't want to go in there and cause additional stress,,,,I guess it's a catch 22 situation....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts