New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been able to find replacement parts for my Diamond one pc so I'm thinking of a new quiver....Wow how prices have jumped since the last time I bought one

Have been looking at the octane, Mathews Arrow Web, Tight Spot, etc.

What quiver do you have and better still if you were going to get another, what would you get now?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
The one I have on my Tribute is the Truglo Axis 360. But I don't think they make them anymore. I would still try and find one on eBay if I needed another one though. I really like them. The six arrows rotate around like a revolver cylinder, and release one arrow at a time. One drawback is that it doesn't have a lot of broad head room for large heads. But works just fine with three big heads, and a few field points. Or with my six spitfires.

This is what it looks like.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ANNB I was looking at a similiar one by New Dawn Outdoors. The Vortex - 6 Rotating Bow Quiver

Wonder if it would be as good? It also comes in the right color MO Obsession, would match my bow and we all know that it has to match or you can't shoot good

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Looks pretty much the same to me. Maybe Tru-glo sold the patent for it to that company? I like it! To me they are much easier to remove arrows from than the ones with grippers.

And the camo matches yer bow!

Tell ya what...Go ahead and get one...and if you don't like it I'll buy it from you for the total you paid.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I used a quikee quiver for years on the old bow. Liked the mathews one but not the price. Went with a Fuse 5 arrow quiver. Keeps the arrows in close so it does not upset the balance much, quiet on release. holds the arrows super well, nothing touches the broad head but the downside, since it HOLDs the arrow real tight it makes it hard to get an arrow off the quiver quietly and I haven`t been able to get an extra mount to screw into the tree to hold the quiver when I`m in the stand.

Another one that I considered was the Treelimb quiver but I think it also was over $100 also.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Bryan At Atlantic Archery said he has found me a part for my Diamond Quiver so I guess a new one will have to wait! Probably till next year
. I wanted a couple for spares if and when I break it again but they could only find one
. I like my Diamond Quiver

·
Registered
909 Posts
All right, throw them old plasti quivers out, here's the latest and greatest in quivers, special covering absorbs all sound when removing or replacing arrows. Environmentally friendly quiver.
Personally I hate a quiver on on my bow.It add's weight and can cause bow to canter to one side.I prefer a nice hunting quiver that attaches to my belt.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Personally I hate a quiver on on my bow.It add's weight and can cause bow to canter to one side.I prefer a nice hunting quiver that attaches to my belt.
That's what a sight level is for

Used to use a Chuck Adam's Super Slam Hip Quiver for a few years back when I shot fingers but found it wasn't conducive to still hunting in our woods
now I prefer a bow quiver

1 - 12 of 12 Posts