New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in to the Green Diamond (John Deer) tractor shop today in Moncton. They have what they call and outfitters section,lots of hunting and fishing stuff,
guns,ammo,clothing,shooting supplies,scopes,trailcams,rods,reels,ect. Prices quite reasonable. Talking to the guy behind the counter they opened shop the week after deer season. They are getting stuff in all the time. He said the owner is gone to the shot show in Vegas and god knows what he will come back with lol! It's nice to finally have a little competition around Moncton area.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Where are they located in Moncton? Got to go check them out.
They are located on 70 commerce st. That is in the Caledonia industrial park beside the Tim Hortons, Shell.they are towards the end on the right. Open sat till noon. New web site, www.green-diamond.ca

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was there today and there prices are great. They had the best prices on ammo that Ive seen for quite sometime. They are still receiving supplies but from what I seen it is going to be a great spot. The workers are very helpful and don't seem to bullsh*t a answer if they don't know. They are going to receive a Tc rifle that only 100 are to be made. Has a fluted barrel. Looked to be a great rifle for under 800.00 expected to arrive in June.
Better Buy sports had better take notice with the new boy in town. I for one I'm tired of hearing "its been ordered and is coming next week." They lack credibility.
Green Diamond Equipment I wishing you success in your outdoor and john deer equipment business.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Boys...
Fill in a poor ol'boy from the North Shore on exactly where this place is?
Wouldnt mind checking it out sometime maybe!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boys...
Fill in a poor ol'boy from the North Shore on exactly where this place is?
Wouldnt mind checking it out sometime maybe!!
It is in the Caledonia industrial park in Moncton. 70 Commerce st. It is part of Green Diamond Equipment.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Browning.....I agree about Better Buys. Still waiting for a rail to mount my scope to my slug gun. Terrible service!! Try to support local as much as possible but I guess the internet will be getting my business!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
A trip to this store might make a jaunt down to the in-laws, that more bearable, I mean enjoyable!

I don't get down to this neck of the woods that much but look forward taking a gander.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Went to check it out and it's going to be an awesome store. They have lots of nice stuff now but more and more stuff coming.
Staff seems very friendly and helpfull but not pushy. Worth checking it out. They have very good name brands like, Spypoint, all gun manufactures except Browning, under armor, rocky, leupold etc....They will be carrying a bow line but they couldn't tell me which one yet.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Browning.....I agree about Better Buys. Still waiting for a rail to mount my scope to my slug gun. Terrible service!! Try to support local as much as possible but I guess the internet will be getting my business!!
Hold off on the internet buying. This place has good prices. Some are better than the internet and others are the same if you consider shipping. Moncton needed this place. Competition is good. Buying local is the best. You can look the product over and see what fits. He is also in the process of bringing in restricted guns if any of you shoot. Guns, hunting equipment, tractors.... all in one roof, what can be better. Oh did I mention Angies is only 5 mins away.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey checked the new store out this past week.I must say I am impressed, great service, and prices seem to be reasonable.The salesman said there is new stock coming in and their better prices will be passed on to us.They are also making a limited edition 300win mag, they have pics and I believe he said there was only going to be 50 made.I dont like synthetic stocks but this gun looks ok.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey checked the new store out this past week.I must say I am impressed, great service, and prices seem to be reasonable.The salesman said there is new stock coming in and their better prices will be passed on to us.They are also making a limited edition 300win mag, they have pics and I believe he said there was only going to be 50 made.I dont like synthetic stocks but this gun looks ok.
Yes that gun will be made in 3 calibers I think.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I finally made it there (its walking distance from my house for heaven's sake) and I won't repeat what was already said here.
Great shop!
I was particularly impressed how he didn't crap all over the other similar stores in town, even when I gave him the opportunity.
A true gentleman.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I see Green Diamond has become a sponser of this site. Thats really awesome and ill be stopping in when I get a chance. Wondering if there sussex store will have h7unting supplies?

·
Registered
614 Posts
According to the fella I spoke to, they will try it in Moncton and Halifax first before deciding whether to add the hunting line to their other locations.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts