New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow hunters and Lady's,

Just found this site 10-12 days ago and was pleasantly surprise on the topics i.e.,moose,deer,waterfowl if it's hunting it's pretty much here. Read moose,deer topics mostly and was very interested in everyone views on diferent subjects(moose draw,hunt lenght,more tags).

Only thing i regret i found this site after hunting season , a well next fall i guest. Keep up the good work,.....rather be huntin' LOL

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Welcome! The more the merrier! Just form an opinion on Crossbows and get posting

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what is the cost of a archery hunt there
Cost is no different from gun hunt,the season starts aug 31-dec 2 usally and the cost is different from American plan from European(bring own food) you can check on web site...cerf-sau outfitters. Sept hunt deer are in velvet,nov 10-20 rut.
And most hunts are spot and stalk,there are a few stands here and there.But good ground placement can get you in bow range,best for you to check website.( Also your allowed 2 deer of any sex) 2 bucks is a big plus.
Don't forget flight is included in price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just saying hello. Was a member when the site first opened but after restart just couldn't get back on. With Dave's help I'm back.

Although I live in NS I have enjoyed many a hunt for deer around the St.Stephens area many years ago.

Anyways, just enjoy reading threads about hunting in the maritimes.

Butch

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome back hairy_one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts