New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed there has not been much action / very few new posts and members loged on lately ? I would have thought people would be getting more excited with the sun being out more now and the snow melting in some places. Any one seeing deer??

·
utopiahunter
1,446 Posts
tons of deer out in my area right now but its the same every year.although i think the coyotes must have put a hurting on them this winter.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Things to do I imagine. I start work back up next week so I doubt ill be around as much lol. Still peak on in the evenings
that's the only time I'm on (at work right now lol) Sounds crazy but I never have time when I'm off ,I know of a lot of folks on here same as me . Shhhhh

·
Registered
125 Posts
Lots of deer between Musquash and the border, they're a good distance from the road but I have seen one dying on the side of the road.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What is the snow amount left down there ???
Well I'm in Westfield, but I think the snow level is about the same. There is a LOT of grass along the roads and the deer have flocked there near the coast of the Bay. I imagine there isn't too much snow left in the woods, but it is enough to keep them coming to the roads. They all seamed to be in good health, no shortage of food near the road. They also seam to be staying where the woods have been cut down where the highway is being widened.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
that's the only time I'm on (at work right now lol) Sounds crazy but I never have time when I'm off ,I know of a lot of folks on here same as me . Shhhhh
LOL, Thats when i do most of web surfing as well ...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Big Bore...you certainly aren't alone on that one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts