New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a home in May and did some major Reno's. In doing so I have ended up with some items that would be a nice fit for someone building or renovating a camp. I have the following items that I am looking sell/trade:

1. Fisher Wood Stove, Excellent shape hasn't been used for a couple of years. Can take a 2ft log.
2. Kitchen cabinets. Solid wood. Previous owner painted them Flat Black. All Hinges and Hardware with them.
3. Countertop. Only a couple of years old. In good condition.
4. 2 Exterior Doors (One with vertical slide window).

Cash is King but I'll consider trades. Always looking for hunting gear/equipment!

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote name='Ingram' date='27 September 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1285640176' post='6344']
I purchased a home in May and did some major Reno's. In doing so I have ended up with some items that would be a nice fit for someone building or renovating a camp. I have the following items that I am looking sell/trade:

1. Fisher Wood Stove, Excellent shape hasn't been used for a couple of years. Can take a 2ft log.
2. Kitchen cabinets. Solid wood. Previous owner painted them Flat Black. All Hinges and Hardware with them.
3. Countertop. Only a couple of years old. In good condition.
4. 2 Exterior Doors (One with vertical slide window).

Cash is King but I'll consider trades. Always looking for hunting gear/equipment!
[/quo

I would be interested in the cabinets and doors. Give me a shout 2600264

1 - 2 of 2 Posts