New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup thats right my wife is pissed off at all you people buying new bows. Because you have confinced me to order me and new pse supra target bow. To tell ya the truth im pretty mad at you guys as well. THANKS ALOT.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hahaha, didn't you just buy a new bow 2 weeks ago? And your Axe 6 is new too!

How much will the Supra set you back?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol ya thats why shes pissed lol. Well I might have to get rid of one of the other ones lol just not sure witch one yet. Also the supra is 700bucks, But im thinking of just going for it and getting the dominator, Its not 700 bucks lol. more like 1300

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Lol ya thats why shes pissed lol. Well I might have to get rid of one of the other ones lol just not sure witch one yet. Also the supra is 700bucks, But im thinking of just going for it and getting the dominator, Its not 700 bucks lol. more like 1300
Just dont get rid of one before your Kansas Turkey hunt in a couple weeks..

·
Registered
264 Posts
But im thinking of just going for it and getting the dominator, Its not 700 bucks lol. more like 1300
Go for it if it's what you want, any time I've opted for something else because it was cheaper rather than buying what I wanted, I always end up buying the better one some time down the road. IMO.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nbguide,

It actually looks like those plans are falling threw, I havent herd back from the guy since my last comunication, and im not gonna risk the trip and the money if I soon dont here back from him. PISSED off to say the least

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To tell ya the truth nut It didnt really impress me, I tried it before I bought my axe and it was an easy dissicion for me. Its wasnt a money thing either. I just didnt like it. Nuthen agaisnt it its a real nice bow for some but not me. And im looking for a target bow 38 inch axel to axel minimum. Ya im not impressed rite now with the turkey thing

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
That sucks, did you try to call them directly?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yup thats right my wife is pissed off at all you people buying new bows. Because you have confinced me to order me and new pse supra target bow. To tell ya the truth im pretty mad at you guys as well. THANKS ALOT.
Just gotta buy her a new bow and all will be good again!

For some reason, I just don't believe that you're mad at all of us!!
New bows are soooo exciting!! (I sound like I know what I'm talking about eh!)
I can certainly see how you'd be upset about the turkey hunt though. That sucks

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nbguide,

It actually looks like those plans are falling threw, I havent herd back from the guy since my last comunication, and im not gonna risk the trip and the money if I soon dont here back from him. PISSED off to say the least
That's too bad. I just checked out a bunch of pic's he posted with a ton of turkeys. Sounds like a straight up guy and he's posting all kinds of turkey pics. Big D I C K's Guide Service Correct??

I put a pic in the photo gallery.

Did you call him??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts