New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'm sure thats the buck that we've seen in them videos we've been seeing the last couple years posted on facebook and other websites isn't it?Remember he was walking down the edge of a field away from the camera guy...Sure looks the same.

·
Registered
780 Posts
As much as I love to see a Canadian buck at the top of the B&C scorecards, the story behind Milo's buck is almost embarrassing. Be interesting to hear how this big buck met his maker.

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
It's the biggest buck posted so far on web sites this year for sure, I've seen it on Western forums as well.

What could stop it from beating Milo's perfect 7x7 is that it shares a common G3-G4 palmated base, once the panel scores it, we'll know.

More impressive than the Hanson buck for sure.

Axeman, nothing embarrassing about Milo's accomplishment, this big Saskatchewan whitetail was harvested using a traditional method of ''pushing bush'' in Biggar, Sask, and truly depicts all that can go right and / or wrong when deer hunting, especially when a monster steps out and runs for life...
not always opportunities for editing like in magazine articles and hunting shows.

Not all big bucks are harvested from a tree stand using scent free clothing, and a myriad of commercial products. I like Milo's story actually, it's refreshing!

·
Banned
348 Posts
I beat Milo would be the face for a gun manufactorer if it had been a one shot running kill. But from what I read about Milo, he couldn't care a less about that.

The most remarkable part of that storey is Milo saying that he and the others where almost a little down after they got to his garage - almost wished it was like fishing (catch and release), so that they could hunt him again. Also, it sounded like none of the others were very inspired to hunt the rest of the season as they knew they couldn't top that buck/moment.

Hard to believe how a person reacts, especially after watching the ******* on WILDTV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts