New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my 14 year old daughter went through the Hunters safety course on the weekend and passed. I don't know who was more excited but I am very proud and thrilled to think that she will be standing beside me this year ( shotgun in hand) when bird season starts. She has already started flipping through the Cabelas catalogue and pointing out which guns she would like to have. Mind you her mother is not impressed .......but I am.
Congrats Journie.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
congrats man!!! and good on you for getting her involved

I personally can't wait for that day.

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
This is gonna be a precious fall for you and for her.

Congrats to both for keeping the NB hunting tradition alive. My daughter likes to take pictures, my 2 boys like to hunt, I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad....Meatloaf would be happy lol!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats!!
I'm sure you will make tons of memories together this fall!
Happy Hunting!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well, my 14 year old daughter went through the Hunters safety course on the weekend and passed. I don't know who was more excited but I am very proud and thrilled to think that she will be standing beside me this year ( shotgun in hand) when bird season starts. She has already started flipping through the Cabelas catalogue and pointing out which guns she would like to have. Mind you her mother is not impressed .......but I am.
Congrats Journie.
Congrats HTM...
The time together will be like the memories you guys make...precious! Ray

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good deal man! i have a four year old son who is already helping me with my deer stands and asking to go hunting.lol.I can't wait for the day he heads for the woods with me,gun in hand just like i did with my father and grandfather.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Good stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts