New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
"like new" PSE brute full package ready to hunt with -
$475.00 (firm on the price.) (bought in march 2010)

Bow - has draw length adjustable from 27-30 inches - 50-60lb
(No bow press needed to adjust draw, just change location of module and draw stop -- EZ to do)
Factory installed vibracheck Hush kit
trophy ridge 5 pin matrix sight
Standard PSE Peep site
PSE Mongoose Quiver
3 arrows and a tru fire release
Whisker biscuit arrow rest
Scorpion strings/cables put on this summer(still have the original factory strings as well)
Stabilizer
vibracheck string stopper

Everything you need to start shooting...
excellent condition

basically like this with better sight and black stabilizer

·
Registered
495 Posts
That's a great starter package with no need for at least a couple years (like boaters 2 foot itis, its the archers 10 fps itis that leads to the feeling for the need to more speed) Nice to see a pic of the outfit and the important specs. All one might have to do after buying it and getting it set for you is buy new arrows selected for length and spine unless you are close enough to the supplied arrows. Should go fast in any case.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Nice bow here guys, I dont no the seller nor have i seen the bow but i owned one for my second bow and i loved it, If its in the shape he says it is dont hesitate on the purchase, May i ask Why you are selling it

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
want to pick up either a limbsaver speedzone - I have a dz30 deadzone now - shoots like a dream) or the vendetta XS in skull camo. (not sure why, just got the itch i guess... LOL) - Mamma wont go for 3 bows -- LOL

BTW, 3 arrows are New unfired 29inch goldtips 5575 (400's)(arrow will have field tips not the MUZZYS
)

actual bow below

Located In Fredericton

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
man if this was for a lefty I would be all over this like gravy on potatoes at christmas

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump 'er up again...

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
changed to $475.00 (firm)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sweet looking rig. Just can't do anything until after christmas
I have to sell the bow that I have before I can buy another one, cause mommy says so
. I had to do a lot of pleading to buy my new 22-250 three weeks ago. If it is still available after christmas, maybe.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
have to sell the bow that I have before I can buy another one, cause mommy says so
Boy do i ever understand that one -- LOL --

thats why i have to sell this one...

·
Registered
50 Posts
It is good looking machine, what I am looking for.Going to upgrade from my Hoyt Ultrasport(2006). Surprised I've kept it this long. Hopefully I will be talking to you after christmas. I also live in the freddy area.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Need to sell as a package - money going towards new bow --

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Possibly, im waiting on a buddy to let me know if he wants (is allowed - LOL)it.
will update asap

thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts