New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Killed one and missed one. Dogs did great considering the amount of snow in the woods...WOW alot of snow. Worked the legs out with the snowshoes and looking forward to this weekend to hit it again. Enjoy the Video. I should've had the kill on video but was to hung up on hunting and didnt video it. Hopefully next time.

rabbit hunt

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Always love chasing hares with the dogs. Used to go out with Guy Bernard in Woodstock when I lived up there. You can check out his webpage at http://www.oldchapdogs.com/ He updates the page with new vids every couple of weeks. He used to be a pointer man and had some super dogs, then got into the hares and hounds and now that's all he does.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the website link Bowtech. He has some very very nice looking hounds. This was the first time I've been hare hunting in a few years. Love doing it. Fur prices have stunk so bad I haven't done any trapping. Bought my hunting/fishing licence in Maine so I'm going to use it hare hunting, turkey hunting, deer hunting and also do some ice fishing over there. It's quite convenient living 300 yards from Maine. Gives you double the opportunity to hunt and fish if you so desire. The deep snow gives a real nice workout with the snowshoes. Not too bad with 2 guys, take turns breaking trail. Alot easier with someone in front of you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts