New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
only deer I saw in person all year was a doe last night at 4:40, unlucky for the doe since my buddy wasn't far away with his doe tag, it walked right towards him and he go it...his first deer ever, he was super excited about it....was shaking for at least half an hour :) my season was pretty bad between working most of it and then pulling back muscles a few days ago but I was happy to watch him shoot his first one ever

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sorry lads. Couldn't get the deed done. I saw a few does and believe it or not, saw one little buck! I put the scope up on him and let him go. I had spooked him and he was running and from where I was, I wasn't comfortable with the shot.

This was one of the most depressing deer seasons ever. Sad day when our herd is in such trouble and nothing being done about it. I agree that winters are rough but Lord, why is that so? Maybe, because they have no cover and food? Sinful. Yes, there is a place for forestry but a balance has to be had; plain and simple and sadly there is absolutely none.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts