New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
I read the topic about the recent server change, and that it affected some of the photo's, messages etc. But aren't there a few recent "threads" missing as well. Or am I just losing my mind?
Nope, you're not losing your mind! Unfortunately we lost a weeks worth of posts on the board!

I believe we lost everything from the day that I was going to pick up my bow until just a couple of days ago.
The thread about my new bow now ends with someone wanting me to post pics I think....nothing about me finally bringing the new toy home! lol

(Which by the way, I'm still loving the new bow!! Finally had a chance to try out my new target today, too!
)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well actually those threads were back again yesterday(after I started this thread), and now are gone again. Must be squirrels in the control panel!

G

·
Wow, good to know.
I've noticed a few of my posts and a recent thread of mine disappeared.
I figured for sure I had offended enough people to get them stripped!!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Got an e-mail from Dave on this explaining the missing stuff. I know I got the same PM three times over the last week or so from March

·
Registered
404 Posts
Some posts missing that were posted on the weeked by myself as well were there one day and there were coments now gone?? kind of a waist of time to post then lose all of it? Is it under control now or not?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I don't think it is fixed yet. I've lost responses to three posts since yesterday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
all of my posts except for todays is gone, my avatar picture is gone (and the option to replace is gone) and I have to log in everytime i visit the site. the keep me logged in function is non functioning.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I believe the site has lost ALOT of activity the last week, After this last outage it seems to be SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. To bad hope people arent given up on it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Something is messed up!?
What I see when I log on at work is completely different from my home account.
Its like I am looking at 2 different sites!??
I'd say you definately ARE!!!This is getting rediculous.I just replied to one topic,went back to "forum home",had to log-in again,and the entire "see posts in last 24hrs" page has changed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts