New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone one here used the "Real Geese" silhouettes? They sure look great and compared to the size of FBs you can't beat them. All the reviews I have read on the internet have been excellent. I am just looking for some experiences from Canada.

Thanks

·
Banned
159 Posts
They work the really good. We put acouple doz FB out front and put the silhouettes in tighter around the blinds to hide them. You take 2 silo's and place them in a "T" pattern to make them kinda look 3D.

·
Registered
116 Posts
You can't go wrong with these decoys. We've shot a lot of geese over these decoys mixed in with full bodies.. You won't have any regrets using these decoys

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Although I have the real geese pro series II I think that the best value for the dollar is Real Geese Magnum 3D .
Either or the silos work for certain
Thanks for the replies. Magnum 3D, Vs. Pro Series I, Vs. Pro Series II. I know the difference is all about the non-reflective finish but how shiny are the Magnum 3D?

I might just go for middle of the line Pro Series I and make sure the non-reflective side is facing the sun.

Dux N Dogs, do you have the pro series I ? If so, could you bring them up to the Sussex show?

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
didnt bring them in-
the magnum 3d silos sold out before I reached the show and the reel geese people were out of stock.
I did recieve the Pro II's and 6 packs of goose sitters

·
Registered
26 Posts
Update- recieved the real geese Magnum 3D dekes today - took one out of the box to show them and the gentleman bought a box on the spot.
They are in my humble opinion a better value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts