New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am so hooked!!! That being said I have my first photos. Here is my first attempt at linking them.
First two are of momma and a little one.

The next two are of two coyotes i am pretty sure they are not the same dog but I can't be sure, but if you look at the hind end of the two i think there is a size difference there. Fairly good looking coyotes.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Those are the Wildview EZ Cam that Canadian tire had on sale three or four weeks ago. I got another set on rain check from them so it will give me 4 total. I really can't wait till next summer so i can run them a whole year and really bring in the deer.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Russ you better watch it! It is addictive

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok gotta ask what you guys use for batteries checked the cams today and they are dying. the 3 round burst is only taking one. got about 50 pics on it before they went dead. i am currently using energizer max C cells...anyone ever use the adapters the u can put 3 AA batteries in place of 1 c cell? that would put 12 AA's in one cam might last longer? just want to know what you guys think?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I use the "AA" to "C" converters in my Reconyx and they work great but they recommend (and I use) the Energizer Lithiums which are supposed to last 8x longer and they will still work at -30 degrees. I can get over 10,000 pics off one set of batteries. The Reconyx takes 6 batteries. It really depends on the camera though. My pixcontroller uses up a set of batteries in about 3 weeks, 1 9v and two "AA". The bushnells and Reconyx will give me a year of off and on use or 10,000+ pictures on the reconyx, whichever comes first. The Bushnells take 8 "AA" or 4 if you want 1/2 life. I usually use only Duracell other than the Lithiums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts