New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
There is one in Minto, about 45 min from Fredericton it has a 100 yard and a 50 yard rifle and handgun range, they dont have any skeet or trap. They had a 200 yard rifle range but it is now closed I think.
The membership fee is only $35 a year which is pretty reasonable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There is one out in the Boiestown area as well, it is not plowed in the winter, but you can walk to it very easy. Nice little range, very private.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There was a good shooting range in Geary where I use to go. The owners name is Austin Esterbrooks. I'm not sure if the place is still being used or not, as I have moved since then and it is to far to go. Austin is a great guy and I think he also worked as a gunsmith at one time. Anyhow, it's only about 15 or 20 min. away from the regent st./prospect st. intersection.

·
Registered
456 Posts
There is one in Minto, about 45 min from Fredericton it has a 100 yard and a 50 yard rifle and handgun range, they dont have any skeet or trap. They had a 200 yard rifle range but it is now closed I think.
The membership fee is only $35 a year which is pretty reasonable.
Did you ever find out who to buy a membership from

·
Registered
41 Posts
There was a good shooting range in Geary where I use to go. The owners name is Austin Esterbrooks. I'm not sure if the place is still being used or not, as I have moved since then and it is to far to go. Austin is a great guy and I think he also worked as a gunsmith at one time. Anyhow, it's only about 15 or 20 min. away from the regent st./prospect st. intersection.
Uplander you are right about Austin being a great guy, I use his range some, but although I am welcome whenever I always feel guilty coming and going, shooting when the family is in the house mere yds away. I know he is not running the range for much except the little work he is still doing, especially around hunting season. It has also been flooded out a good portion of the last few months.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Uplander you are right about Austin being a great guy, I use his range some, but although I am welcome whenever I always feel guilty coming and going, shooting when the family is in the house mere yds away. I know he is not running the range for much except the little work he is still doing, especially around hunting season. It has also been flooded out a good portion of the last few months.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked one up a couple weeks ago, the guy that use to sell the memberships isnt involved with the range any more, ill pm you with the contact info for the guy who sells them now.
I am also from the fredericton area and need to find a range but am having great difficulty actually finding someone to talk to... At this point a drive to Minto is nothing! Any chance you could send me the contact info on the minto range?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts