New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
where am i going to get some camo local .saint john , fredericton??????????
Cheapest all white stuff I found was army surplus shells at Family Outfitters in Freddie. I think I paid 30.00 for a parka and pants. Get'em big so you can layer the clothing underneath. Seems quite wind resistant too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
where am i going to get some camo local .saint john , fredericton??????????
Roy's Army Surplus on canterbury st. in Saint John city centre has all kinds of good winter camo.I bought a white hooded poncho with camo markings for 17.00 bucks.He has white coverups{pants and coat},different styles of white masks,white mukluk boots white mitts and more.Good spot to check out for sure.Tell him the "Beer Keg Guy" sent ya!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I picked up a white nylon shell and white pants at War Suplus, in Memramcook. (White gloves, too.)
It was all quite cheap but I can't recall the price.
I took a marker and some old paint and added my own "camo" to it.
Like Easternarcher says, get 'em very large so you can layer on the warm clothing underneath.
Works for me, though I do get some odd stares when folks come across me wearing my get-up, lol.

·
utopiahunter
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roy's Army Surplus on canterbury st. in Saint John city centre has all kinds of good winter camo.I bought a white hooded poncho with camo markings for 17.00 bucks.He has white coverups{pants and coat},different styles of white masks,white mukluk boots white mitts and more.Good spot to check out for sure.Tell him the "Beer Keg Guy" sent ya!
perfect i know where thats at and its not that far thanks.

·
utopiahunter
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks got the suit and a white belaclava.23 taxs in cheapest camo i ever got............

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought some disposable painter coveralls ot Crappy Tire for $7.99. Buy them aas big as you can becuse they weren't made to go over winter clothing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got mine at Lyon`s Mountain Rd,but depends where your hunting,i have always liked regular green or fall camo if your at the edge of the woods looking into open areas,it` usually is a drark color behind you ,but for open areas i wear my winter camo. I`ve let a few people walk within 20 feet of me before i spoke an scared the poop out of them(including two DNR guys)mine fits in with alders or small bushes very good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts