New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed they're calling for more snow this week in the south, I hope it doesn't go crazy for the deer until spring!!!!

AG

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
They have had a very easy winter so far here on the rock, a complete 180 from last year....so far.

·
Registered
867 Posts
wmz27,whitetail deer's last stand in nb?
Somewhat surprised Irving's DNR hasn't released coyotes on the islands yet?
Then they can say with a straight face,"no deer here anyway,might as well cut it?"

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Jeez, I hope you are wrong, but what would supprise us at this point, and welcome to reloading, nice starter kit(the internet is a small place lol)!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Missed out on it,was sold when I called. :(

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
You should piece your own kit together anyway, knowing you, you will want to upgrade as you go anyway, so buy once, cry once imo.

Back on topic, we finally have some of that snow we were missing, I hope this is all we get lol!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Deer in senb are doing excellent from my observations. Can't wait for summer to hang some cams so I can see how the bucks are doing. They should all have decent mass this yr.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good news for you guys, hope it goes well the rest of the way! The deer( what's left) need all the help they can get.....Thanks for the update Black1987. They are doing all right this way also...fingers crossed!

ag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts