New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we finally got some snow on the ground and looking at the forecast its all going to get melted away with rain and above freezing temperatures. Bad news for them white bunnies

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey arseno how far away do you drive to find rabbits Im from moncton also and I haven't been able to find any places close by wanna give me a hint where I can find a few?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
easyest way to find some bunnies is to find a highway with a dirt road on the side, drive around the dirt road and your bound to find bunnies and partridge. Or if you know of some powerlines you an walk down them and see some there too. Later on this season if I find some nice new spots we can go for hunt sometime.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The edges of hydro lines and old choppings grown up with short fir/spruce trees are killer for bunnies, especially just after day break and just before dark, during the day even all you have to do is walk into the cover a bit and flush em out, they are a little harder to get but in the morning and right before dark they are usually right on the edge, easy shooting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts